Canberra Suburbs, Australia
Prices from AUD 359,900 - 784,900 | 1-3 bedroom | 53-100 sq.m.
The centrepiece of this exciting development in Canberra suburbs is an entire floor of private amenity on Level 14 which includes a fully equipped lounge, gourmet chef’s kitchen, dining room and stunning rooftop terrace with breathtaking vistas across Black Mountain, the University of Canberra, Lake Ginninderra and beyond. Located in Belconnen Town Centre on the edge of Lake Ginninderra, puts every amenity within effortless reach.
Residents can enjoy a prime location among the hustle and bustle in the heart of Belconnen. It is a lively place where you can Eat, Drink, Work, Shop and Play. With a selection of commercial offerings such as Woolworths Metro, BWS, Abode Hotel as well as multiple eateries including; Trecento, BZB and No.10.
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- 1 Bedroom: Average 53sqm
- 2 Bedrooms: Average 74sqm
- 3 Bedrooms: Average 100sqm
- Prices from AUD359,900-784,900
- FIRB: Eligible for foreign investors
- Retail: Ground floor
- Private secure parking
- Common area space with kitchens, lounge area, viewing deck
- Views of Lake Ginninderra
- Waterfront access at ground-ﬂoor plaza
- 1 minute walk to Lake Ginninderra
- 2 minutes drive to University of Canberra
- 15 minutes drive to Canberra CBD
- 20 minutes drive to Canberra Airport
due diligence process
Take Advantage of Selected International Opportunities
We undertake a thorough due diligence process and take advantage of opportunities which allow you to build an eﬀicient portfolio that maximizes capital appreciation whilst at the same time oﬀering excellent rental yields or an enhancement to your lifestyle.