Use investment property to fund your children's education costs
Property investment can produce better and steadier returns in the long term than other savings/investment products and can be a robust mechanism for funding higher education. But how does it work?
The education funding through property plan in a nutshell:
- Buy an investment property with a strong forecasted rental yield and capital appreciation
- Allow rental income to pay off the mortgage over 15+ years
- Sell/refinance the property once the mortgage is paid off
- Use the proceeds of the investment to fund tuition payments
While simple conceptually, anyone considering property investment should know the intricate details.
Our webinar will be presented by Gordon Franks, Managing Partner of Lifestyle Property International, who has used this strategy to secure property investments to fund the education of his two children. He will be discussing:
- How to calculate future education expenses
- How to identify a property with good rental yield and capital appreciation
- How to structure your mortgage so that it works in your favour
- Your financing and entry options
- How to choose your investment property exit strategy (sell/refinance)
- Answers to any specific questions in a Q&A
This webinar focuses on but is not limited to, using property to fund education. It can be a great investment asset for several other financial goals, including:
- Portfolio Diversification
- Passive income… whatever fits your needs!
We are looking forward to having you with us!