Birmingham B5 Postcode
Prices from £220,000 | 1-3 bedroom | 538 - 1054 sq.ft.
This boutique development of contemporary apartments in this renowned cultural quarter of central Birmingham is home to the Birmingham Royal Ballet, The Hippodrome along with a wide array of bars and restaurants, artisan retailers and independent businesses. Both innovative start-ups, major names in the creative industries and retail (Bullring, Selfridges) are converging on this 24-hour neighbourhood giving it an authentic character all of its own.
The area is currently undergoing a £9.5m green pedestrian and cycle route improvement scheme as part of the Enterprise Zone Investment Plan, which will further regenerate the area helping it become the centre’s most thriving residential neighbourhood.
Birmingham is on track to enjoy a quick economic recovery from the pandemic with an annual GVA growth of 7.1% forecast for the end of 2021 taking the total value to £27.9bn. Commercial growth, inward investment and infrastructure projects such as Grand Central and the Smithfield Regeneration have reinforced the city’s position as a hotspot for property investment both domestically and from international buyers.
With the HS2 Terminal Curzon station right on your doorstep, London will be even closer at 49 minutes which is estimated to bring £1.5bn and 22,000 jobs to the region. Also, Birmingham International Airport is just 5 miles south-east of the city centre with a choice of over 400 direct or one-stop flights across the world.
All apartments come with a fully fitted kitchen, contemporary bathroom suite with shower enclosure and/ or bath. Furniture packs are available on request.
- Prices from £220,000-450,000
- 1,2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments
- £394-471 per sq.ft.
- Estimated Rental Yields 6.0-7.1%
- 5% Reservation Deposit (of the purchase price)
- £900 Legal’s conveyancing (excluding searches and disbursements)
- 25% deposit paid over 30 x monthly instalments
- 70% LTV upon completion can be arranged
- Estimated Completion Q4 2023 (Construction Start Date Spring 2023 with Full Planning Consent already granted)
- Investors receive development updates every quarter.
- Leasehold 250 Years
- Parking: None
- 10 min walk to New Street Station
- 1 hr 30 min train journey to London (Just 49 min on HS2 high speed train)
- 30 min car or bus journey to Birmingham
- International Airport
Entertainment & Culture
- 2 min walk to The Arcadian
- 3 min walk to Birmingham Hippodrome
- 8 min walk to the Bullring
10 min walk to the Mailbox
Business & Finance
- 15-20min walk to Paradise Office Development
- Colmore Business District (Goldman Sachs location)
- Arena Central (HSBC’s new UK headquarters)
- Brindley Place (Deutsche Bank)
due diligence process
Take Advantage of Selected International Opportunities
We undertake a thorough due diligence process and take advantage of opportunities which allow you to build an eﬀicient portfolio that maximizes capital appreciation whilst at the same time oﬀering excellent rental yields or an enhancement to your lifestyle.