Birmingham City Centre
Prices from £189,995 | 1-2 bedroom | 636 - 831 sq.ft.
Our latest Birmingham Development is a collection of affordable one and two bed luxury apartments, close to local amenities within Birmingham city centre. Located in a part of the city that continues to experience huge transformation with major developments, significant transport infrastructure and vibrant communities within walking distance makes this the ideal Birmingham city centre investment property.
Birmingham is not only the UK’s largest city outside London, but also one of the country’s biggest financial centres. The relocation of firms such as Deutsche Bank and HSBC will increase the number of affluent professionals making their home here. The diversity of the city’s economy is supported by its reputation as a hub for creative industries and it is among the UK’s fastest growing centres for digital media ventures.
There is a wealth of opportunity for companies seeking to expand or invest in Birmingham. The city has exceptional connections to local, national and international destinations. It lies at the heart of the UK’s road network and boasts an international airport serving 9.4 million passengers per year to 140 direct and scheduled charter routes worldwide. The proposed HS2 rail link will potentially cut travel time between Birmingham and London to just 49 minutes.
- Prices from £190,000-360,000
- 1,2 Bedroom & 2 Bedroom Duplex Apartments
- £361-466 per sq.ft.
- 999 Year Lease with Zero Ground Rent
- Estimated Rental Yields up to 5%
- Parking Spaces Available
- Predicted property price increases of 19.5% by 2025 (JLL)
- Rental prices are expected to increase by 12% over the next four years (JLL)
- Unique Payment Plan
- Estimated Completion Q3 2023 (Planning Consent granted)
- 20 min walk to New Street Station
- 20 min walk to the future HS2 Station
- 1 hr 30 min door-to-door to London (Just 49 min on HS2 high speed train)
- 20 min by car or bus to Birmingham International Airport
Business & Finance
- 25 min walk to Axis Square office development
- 25 min walk to Colmore Business District
- 20 min walk to Brindley Place (Deutsche Bank location)
- 25 min walk to Arena Central, HSBC’s new UK headquarters
Entertainment & Culture
- 15 min walk to the Bull Ring
- 25 min walk to The Mailbox
- 30 min walk to the ICC and Symphony Hall
- 30 min walk to Birmingham Library
- 5 min drive to the new BBC film studio coming to Digbeth
due diligence process
Take Advantage of Selected International Opportunities
We undertake a thorough due diligence process and take advantage of opportunities which allow you to build an eﬀicient portfolio that maximizes capital appreciation whilst at the same time oﬀering excellent rental yields or an enhancement to your lifestyle.